Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Introducing Royal Scandals

Big day of firsts here.

The first "first" happened across the pond.  Prince George was christened at St. James's Palace.  Snaps here.  Gorgeous gown on George, and mom and dad weren't looking bad, either!

The second "first" happens tonight in Boston.  Game one of the World Series between the Red Sox and Cardinals is set for an 8:07 pm first pitch at Fenway Park.  It's supposed to be chilly, so I'll be watching on television and cheering on the team with the crazy beards.  (Hey, if it works, it works.  It's not for us to question why.)

"First" number three is the one nearest and dearest to my heart.  It's the first day for my all-new Nicole Burnham website.  For the last few years, I've written books for teens under the name Niki Burnham while "Nicole" has been on hiatus from writing romance novels.  No more!  Next month, look for the first books in an all-new series of royal romances. 


If you enjoyed the San Rimini series I wrote for Silhouette, you're going to love Royal Scandals.  The series follows the wealthy Barrali family, who rule the idyllic Mediterranean island nation of Sarcaccia.  In November, look for a novella titled Christmas With a Prince, and book one in the series, Scandal With a Prince.  Then in December, book two, Honeymoon With a Prince, hits the stands. 

As you might guess, I've been waiting a long time to share this news.  I hope you're as excited to see these books as I am!

Want a sneak peek?  I just posted an excerpt from Scandal With a Prince to my new website.  Give it a read and let me know what you think.  Then look for Royal Scandals, beginning in November!

No comments: