Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Hello, Indianapolis!

I just hit the (snowy) ground in Indianapolis and, since I have nearly five hours to kill at the airport before a friend arrives, I decided to pony up the funds to sit in Delta's SkyLounge for a few hours so I could get writing done.  I'm busy working on Vittorio's story, TANGO WITH A PRINCE, and I can't wait to have everyone read it when it hits the stands this summer.  It will be the third installment in my Royal Scandals series (following SCANDAL WITH A PRINCE and HONEYMOON WITH A PRINCE.)

In the meantime, the reason I'm in Indianapolis:  Tomorrow I'm speaking at the Public Librarians Association conference.  If you're one of the hundreds of librarians in attendance, come learn more about the romance genre tomorrow at 2pm in rooms 244-245 at the Indiana Conference Center.  I'll be on a panel with several other romance authors, including Elizabeth Boyle and Sarah MacLean. Ask us anything! There is also a booksigning in conjunction with the talk, so this is a great opportunity to grab a few autographed romance titles for yourself or your library.

And...how many of you cribbed your Oscar picks from those I posted in my last blog? Did you win your pool?  I did!  Twenty-one correct out of twenty-four.  Boo-yah!  Hope you won, too!


No comments: